My first resolution for the New Year is to BLOG! In my mind, I have the greatest blog ever with such cute pictures of my boys doing amazingly cute things and me showing off all the crafts and stuff I do... but in reality, I have neglected this blog since March (I think). The wonderful blog that is in my head will be a reality in 2012! As soon as I can find the cord to download my most recent pictures, I will start blogging away!
If I have a first resolution, I must have a second. Drum roll please. burrrrrrrr..... My second resolution is to cook at home at least four nights a week, do the dishes immediately after, and keep a clean house! (That sounds like 3 resolutions) HA! Its a good thing resolutions are made to be broken! :) Seriously though, I really enjoy knowing my kitchen and house are clean. Its just really hard to make them that way sometimes! No excuses.
Lastly, I resolve to love doing laundry. I know, I know, I know... its impossible to love doing laundry!! That is why it is my resolution! One of my best friends and I will text each other to let the other know we are doing our laundry and complain about how much we hate it. No mas! I love laundry! I love laundry! I love laundry! I think I'm going to have to paint it on my walls and tatoo it on my forehead backwards so I can see that mantra when I look in a mirror! :) Power of positive thinking, right?! If I love it, I will do it?! Maybe... I'll let you know! Remember... resolutions are made to be broken!
I'll get pictures up asap of Logan and Lawson. For now, I'm off to bed with piles of laundry sitting in the laundry room and a stack of dishes in the sink... :) Jan 1 isn't here yet!
"I love laundry! I love laundry! I love laundry!"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.